In the unlikely event that the customer considers that the product he received is defective, he must contact either by e-mail or by filling out the special contact form and return the product. After the company receives the product, it must thoroughly examine it and inform the user as soon as possible, regarding the condition of the product and its rights, either regarding a refund or replacement with another product depending on availability.
• Your refunds are made within 30 days of returning and receiving the products from our company.
• Your refund is made on the same payment method with which you completed the order. In case of bank deposit you must state the account in which you want the deposit to be made. Return proof is required for returns. In case of invoice issuance, the return must be made with a delivery note.
• In case the return is not made within 14 calendar days from the day of receipt or some of the return conditions are not met, rada.gr has the right not to accept back the products and not to proceed with their replacement.
• In case the payment was made by credit card, the transaction will be canceled and the credit card will be updated accordingly.
• Before returning the product you should contact the returns department of rada.gr